Hondavert KPro daughter board for Honda Civic, S2000 and Acura RSX ECU, which significantly expands capacity of it.
Datalog, RealTime Programming, Launch Control, Boost Control, Nitrous Control and more. Fully retains all vehicle systems. ABS, Gauges, Climate control and etc.
HondaVert KPro compatible with the following cars
- Acura RSX/ Honda Integra
- 2002-2004 RSX (Type S) (PRB ECU)
- 2002-2004 RSX (Base 5 speed) (PND ECU)
- 2001-2006 DC5 Integra Type R (PRC ECU)
- 2005-2006 RSX (Type S)
- Honda Civic
- 2001-2005 Civic (DX, LX, HX & EX with D17 only manual gearbox)
- 2002-2005 Civic Si (PNF ECU)
- 2003-2004 Civic Type R (PRD ECU)
- 2002-2005 Civic Type R (PRA ECU)
- Honda S2000
- 2000-2005 S2000 (need some sensors modification)
What sotware can I use?
- Hondata KManager
All Hondavert KPro board versions compatible with KManager 4.4.4. Please update your Software to latest KManager 4.4.4 build at Download section of this page.
Non recommended software used for tuning will brick the boards and has to be shipped back for repair, charges applied for repair.
HondaVert KPro can be installed to this type of ECU’s
HondaVert KPro Board Installation
To install the board you need some tools and parts:
- Soldering station and soldering iron
- Hondavert KPro board
- KPro installation kit (come with the original product)
FIRST TIME USAGE: Make “ERASE ECU (Clean protection)” from “ONLINE” menu of KManager software.
KPro Board LEDs meaning
|Of||On||Normal operation when not connected to KManager.|
-Ignition ON and USB Disconnected
-Ignition OFF and USB Connected
|On||KManager communicating with the KPro Board normally. (Dataloging|
or Programming not Active)
|On||KManager Datalogging from ECU.|
|On||On||KManager Programming ECU.|
|On||Flashing||Fault with programmer board|
|Off||Off||If the ignition is ON, then there is a fault with the programmer board or|
PRA and PRB sensor differences and wiring diagrams
PRA and PRB have different connections. For a wideband PRB sensor, more “accurate” heating control is required, while for a narrowband PRA, a standard heating control is sufficient. In case of incorrect connection, you can damage your ECU and sensor. Carefully check the type of your ECU and the wiring diagram.
To convert wiring from narrowband PRA to wideband PRB, you need to make the following modifications.
– Disconnect sensor ground from E4 (SG3) and connect it to A16 (AFS-)
– Disconnect +12V of sensor heater from ignition and connect it to A22 (AFSHTC+)
– Add heating control relay.
– Connect relay to E8 (AFSHTCR)
– Connect relay to A22 (AFSHTC+)
Install KPro on D17
Install KPro on S2000
False virus detections are possible. If you have problem with downloading – disable your Antivirus software and Windows Defender.
PASSWORD FOR ARCHIVES EXTRACTING: 1234